Croner Taxwise Practices gain exclusive access to our EAP programme which provides advice and support on the health and wellbeing of employees.
Our advice and support service provides you with access to the following services:
Qualified and Experienced counsellor
Your call will always be answered by a qualified and experienced counsellor who can offer help and support in a non-judgemental manner on a range of issues such as:
- Telephone counselling & emotional support
- Family issues
- Relationship issues
- Stress-related conditions
- Personal legal information
- Money management & debt support
- Drugs & alcohol
- Insurance claims
- Domestic abuse
- Consumer issues
Online Health & Wellbeing Portal
This service offers instant and unlimited access to extensive wellbeing resources including; emotional support videos, self-help and advice webinars as well as medical fact sheets and health assessments.
- Electronic and hard copy promotional materials
- Monthly webinars
Management Support Services
In addition to our counselling and advice service, your management team can also benefit from a range of bespoke offerings at preferential rates:
- Critical incident advice, supporting you when you need it most. Following traumatic incidents our counsellors are available to coach you and your team, helping to explain the emotions and experiences that you are dealing with.
- Manager coaching support, helping to communicate change in the most efficient and caring way.
- Manager’s EAP helpline referral for you and your clients.
Our Employee Assistance Programme is a complimentary service for all our scheme partners.
If you are interested in this service but are not already a partner just register your interest using the form below or you can speak to an advisor on 0844 892 2776.Find out about our schemes