Croner Taxwise Practices gain exclusive access to our EAP programme which provides advice and support on health and wellbeing for employees.
Our advice and support service provides you with access to a 24/7 confidential helpline where calls are answered by a qualified and experienced BACP registered counsellor who can offer help and support in a non-judgemental manner on a range of issues such as:
• Mental health issues
• Emotional support
• Family issues
• Relationship issues
• Stress-related conditions
• Legal queries
• Eldercare and childcare advice
• Financial & debt support
• Drugs & alcohol
• Bereavement and loss
• Domestic abuse
• Separation and divorce
• Consumer issues
We don’t know when you might need us, that’s why we’re here 24 hours a day
Online Health & Wellbeing Portal
This service offers instant and unlimited access to extensive wellbeing resources including;
- 4-week programs
- self-help and advice webinars
- wellbeing fact sheets
- health assessments
Management Support Services
In addition to our counselling and advice service, your management team can also benefit from a range of bespoke offerings at preferential rates:
- Critical incident advice, supporting you when you need it most. Following traumatic incidents our counsellors are available to provide support to you and your team, helping to explain the emotions and experiences that you are dealing with.
- Manager coaching support, helping to communicate change in the most efficient and caring way.
- Manager’s EAP helpline referral
Our Employee Assistance Programme is a complimentary service for all our scheme partners.
If you are interested in this service but are not already a partner just register your interest using the form below or you can speak to an advisor on 0844 892 2776.