Our qualified marketing team are on hand to help you get the most out of your scheme. We will be by your side and support you throughout the lifetime of your scheme.
Marketing Liaison Officer
- Your own dedicated marketing contact.
- Industry experienced professionals.
- Full co-ordination of your marketing requirements.
- Handles your mailshots on your behalf.
- Choice of leaflets which are continually refreshed.
- A selection of letter templates to help promote your scheme.
- Helplines call cards for those clients with cover in place.
- Content available through our Digital Marketing Team.
- Advice on marketing for your scheme.
- Selections of materials suitable for your scheme.
- Continual support throughout your scheme lifecycle.
- Prompts to use our marketing toolkit.
Above & Beyond your own Marketing Liaison Officer, you will receive full access to our industry-leading Digital Marketing team:
- Email Campaigns
- Website Content
- Digital Support
- Brochure/Leaflet Design
- Bespoke Branding
- Campaign Branding
- Design Support
- Social Media Content
- Social Media Healthcheck
- Platform Management
- Profile Optimisation
Our advanced marketing team, the largest and most experienced in the sector, will work with you to scope the best route to market.
They’ll provide a full mix marketing campaign that spans the lifetime of your Scheme, focusing on growth and client engagement strategies and providing all of the necessary marketing assets that you’ll need.
Use our expertise to grow your scheme
Our in-house marketing team have comprehensive marketing skills including:
- Highly skilled Marketing Liaison Officers with vast experience of promoting Fee Protection Insurance.
- Experienced digital marketing expertise covering email marketing, SEO, PPC, and marketing automation.
- Specialist in-house designers with a focus on creating high impact marketing assets that resonate with your clients and evoke action.
- A Social Media Executive dedicated to creating content for your end clients and helping you grow your schemes through social media.